What sets your program apart is the value you add for your guests, the creativity to take the ordinary to the extraordinary. The key is to create an experience that tugs at the heart and touches on emotions; you want people to feel the experience. You want to provide an experience that your attendees would not be able to do if they visited the destination on their own.
Here are some real life examples of unique experiences that Carrousel Travel has put together in the last few years that made a truly one-of-a-kind event:
- A private dinner on the USS Missouri on Oahu with military band and flyover
- A fascinating hot air balloon ride over the Serengeti in northern Tanzania with amazing views of the local wildlife
- A private reception and dinner hosted by the Maharana of Udaipur in his palace in India
- A private cocktail and gala dinner event at Le Grand Hotel in Paris incorporating an interactive Parisian mime, a costumed can-can performance and full 10-piece band
- A private Scottish Braveheart themed reception and dinner at Stirling Castle with exclusive kilt and tartan attire rental (men in kilts and ladies in tartans!), Edinburgh, Scotland
An exclusive cocktail reception and gala dinner on the North Shore of Oahu, Hawaii with special entertainment by a member of the Eagles
- A dinner under the stars at Bayon Temple at Angkor Wat, Cambodia
- A private reception and dinner at Middle Temple Hall, London, Located in the heart of London’s legal quarter — Middle Temple Hall is one of the four ancient Inns of Court built between 1562 and 1573
These types of events create magical moments, where participants feel special and motivated. Let us help you create an incredible guest experience; your guests will love it!