If you are looking to join a team of motivated and talented travel professionals, a career at Carrousel Travel may be a great fit for you. Working at Carrousel is challenging as well as rewarding. We are an inclusive environment and truly believe our people are our number one asset.
Sound too good to be true? Carrousel Travel was named one of the 2018 Best Places to Work by the Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal. This is the sixth time we've been awarded this honor in recent years!
To inquire about current job openings or to submit your resume, reach out to Carrousel's Career Building team at 612-866-2503 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
CURRENT OPEN POSITIONS
Carrousel Travel continues to grow! We’re seeking two exceptional members to join our team of Travel Consultants, here in Richfield, in the exciting industry of travel. Full-time positions are available in both Corporate and Vacation Travel Departments and offer excellent compensation, benefits, and a team emphasized work environment. Minimum two years travel counselor experience required. Read more about Carrousel Travel.
To be considered for one of these positions, please submit your resume to email@example.com.
RICHFIELD, MN • FULL TIME
- Customer service disposition to handle phone calls from high profile clients
- Willingness to take direction
- Competency in MS Outlook and ability to efficiently maneuver on the computer
- Good writing and communication skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to prioritize & meet deadlines
- Mindfulness of details
- General working knowledge of the GDS (Worldspan preferred)
General Job Responsibilities
- Research trip components/destinations
- Secure reservations for Air, Car, Hotel, Cruise, Tour, and Rail
- Managing and Invoicing trip details in Client Base Plus
- Prepare final detailed client itineraries
- Passport & Visa assistance
- Provide insurance quotes for customers
- Generate industry destination reports for final documents and pre-cruise packets
- Assist with shore excursions and sightseeing add-ons