If you are looking to join a team of motivated and talented travel professionals, a career at Carrousel Travel may be a great fit for you. Working at Carrousel is challenging as well as rewarding. We are an inclusive environment and truly believe our people are our number one asset.
Sound too good to be true? Carrousel Travel was named one of the 2022 Best Places to Work by the Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal. This is the ninth time we've been awarded this honor in recent years!
To inquire about current job openings or to submit your resume, reach out to Carrousel's Career Building team at 612-866-2503 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
CURRENT OPEN POSITIONS
Carrousel Travel continues to grow! We’re seeking exceptional members to join our team, here in Richfield, in the exciting industry of travel. Full-time positions are available and offer excellent compensation, benefits, and a team emphasized work environment. Read more about Carrousel Travel.
To be considered for one of these positions, please submit your resume to email@example.com.
RICHFIELD, MN (HYBRID) • FULL TIME
Carrousel Travel has a full time opening for an experienced, high energy group air travel consultant. Location for this role is at our Richfield, MN office location. This is a hybrid position, partially in-office and partially remote.
- Day-to-day operations of group air needs, meeting established deadlines and expectations.
- Research, compare, negotiate, and contract group blocks with multiple airlines.
- Facilitate group block ticketing and individual group ticketing as required for clients needs.
- Manage group schedule changes, ticket exchanges, voids and other needs that arise from ticketed travelers.
- Responsibility for client relationships, invoicing and billing for programs as needed.
- Produce air analysis and comparison reports as needed.
- Maintain awareness of all current travel restrictions and safety protocols for all airlines and destinations.
- Support group program managers and sales staff with direction, problem solving and ideas for daily situations.
- Daily follow-up on all incoming new business and leads.
- Collaborate with VP of Business Development as needed and directed.
- Occasional evening or weekend flight monitoring for group movements.
Skill And Knowledge Requirements
- 2-3 years group air travel management experience required
- Air travel booking and ticketing automation experience - Worldspan highly preferred
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Proven group experience and skills
- Goal oriented and target driven
- Exceptional communication skills including written, in person, and phone
- Collaborate with other group air staff to support a team environment
- Experience in client resolution for challenging situations
At Carrousel Travel, we value our employees, and that’s why we provide a competitive compensation and benefits package. As a member of our team, you will be eligible to receive:
- Competitive starting rate
- Comprehensive benefits package, including medical/dental/life/STD/LTD, and 401K
- Generous Paid Vacation Days